Posted August 27, 2013
Position has been filled.
Location of Work
St. Scholastica Monastery
1301 S. Albert Pike Avenue
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Contact Human Resources
Please contact RAVI at 479-783-4147 for more information regarding this position.
Online application form coming soon. For now, please contact RAVI at 479-783-4147 regarding this position.
This is a FULL-TIME position which includes some weekend work and split shift potential.
Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Must be able to work within a "fresh food" kitchen. Must be flexible and willing to assist in prep and other areas of cooking, kitchen sanitation and follow directions. Must be a team worker while able to show initiative and work independently.
We are looking to hire someone who has knowledge in cooking from scratch, and experience in baking is a plus.
- Must be able to work from recipes and adapt accordingly.
- The applicant should have knowledge in kitchen machinery and how to operate most kitchen equipment.
- Will be working with a variety of dietary needs, and knowledge and experience in food service preferred.
- We are looking for individuals who express a strong work ethic, and who are willing to follow all company policies and guidelines.
- We hope those we hire exhibit a sense of urgency, are honest above reproach, are neat, clean, and professional in appearance.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds to waist level.
- Show a guest-friendly demeanor: motivated, up-beat and engaging personality.
- Willingness to work on your feet.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- High school diploma or GED desired, but not necessary.