About Sr. Rachel Dietz:
- Anxiety and mood disorders
- Women's issues
- Adjustment disorders
- Addictive behaviors
- Issues related to religious beliefs
- Issues around aging
- 2002 - LCSW - Arkansas
- 1998 - LMFT - Arkansas
- 1992 - AAMFT - Clinical Mbr.
- 1985 - Academy of Certified Social Workers
- 1983 - M.S.W. - St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- 1974 - M.A. - Psychology of Religion, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- 1969 - B.A. - Sociology / Theology, Mundelein College, Chicago, Illinois
- 2001 - EMDR - Level 2
- 2000 - EMDR - Level 1
- 1998 - Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy (2yr Program)
- 1983-1987 - Training with recovering alcoholics
Counseling Services by Sister Rachel Dietz
Sister Rachel Dietz is a Clinical Licensed Social Worker with emphasis on Marriage and Family Therapy. She offers psycho-educational workshops and group therapy in addition to the counseling services she provides. She is a gifted speaker and often gives Days of Recollection, Retreats, and spiritual direction. Rachel has served in the counseling ministry in Arkansas and Oklahoma for more than 25 years and now offers counseling services to area residents of any denomination.
Her office is located in St. Scholastica Retreat Center on the grounds of St. Scholastica Monastery (in the same building as Trinity Junior High School) at 1205 S. Albert Pike, Fort Smith, Arkansas. Please refer to the "Driving Directions" page for more detailed directions. Her office hours are Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (for special or critical reasons, alternate days and times can be negotiated.)
Sister Rachel can be always be reached by phone at: 479-783-1135 or by email, rache926 'at' hotmail 'dot' com. You may also use our Contact Form and the "Counseling" option, which sends directly to Sr. Rachel.
Copyright © St. Scholastica Monastery. All Rights Reserved.